Earlier this week I felt my purse was a bit “too warm” for the time of the year.
Inside I’m carrying the following with me:
– SPF50+ kiddie sunscreen (extreme sensitive skin is extremely sensitive
– A book (for when I get stranded again)
– Make up and medicines essentials bag
– A foldable shopping bag (this one was a gift upon purchase from Yves Rocher)
– My pretty foxy wallet
– Paper towels
– My key collection (which has an extra key since last time)
– My chopsticks
– Card holder thingies
– Some paperwork and my colour chart
All in all good for slightly under 2kg, so still a good student!
Oh and as an added bonus the proof I could be taken on my word about the lilac version of these summery shoes.
Do you change bags to better match the weather, your outfit or maybe your mood?